Subject: Call for Tender: Quality assurance in formal continuing vocational education and training (CVET) – Ref. CEDEFOP/2025/OP/0005
From: "WHITE, Caroline" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 21:16:47 +0300

Dear Education experts,

We are pleased to announce the launch of the call for tender titled
“Quality assurance in formal continuing vocational education and training
(CVET)
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/about-cedefop/public-procurement/quality
-assurance-formal-continuing-vocational-education-and-training-cvet> ”
(Ref. no. CEDEFOP/2025/OP/0005).

Detailed information and submission guidelines are publicly available on
Cedefop’s dedicated web portal page
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/about-cedefop/public-procurement?idnews=
4700&page=0> .

Submission deadline: 20/06/2025

Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not
hesitate to contact the Procurement service email
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

The yearly procurement plan is available here
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/files/cedefop-procurement-plan.pdf> . Calls
marked in purple correspond to content call for tenders, while the
remaining ones relate to supporting services. This information may assist
you in incorporating our calls into your work programmes.

Click
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/eafff06b-224d-0ecd-c441-a41dd9f7cf30
> here to give consent for future activities, or
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/55af9741-076e-1974-26f0-781e8be13203
> here to be removed from our database.

Best regards,
Caroline